The Practice of Law in the Age of 'Big Data'
Legal Aspects of Turning Large Amounts of Data into Valuable Insights
"Big Data," a name for new data-analysis technologies as well as a movement to develop real-world uses for these capabilities, holds big promise.
With Big Data tools, the focus turns from managing the burden of large amounts of information to leveraging its value. The analytical power of Big Data, however, also raises big concerns.
In this article you will learn about:
- How Big Data has been used to aid the legal process
- Ethical concerns about the use of insights that Big Data provides
- The question of privacy rights in the age of Big Data
- The potential for harm through the de-anonymization of persons
- Expectations of privacy in the age of Big Data
- And much more!
Sign up and download the entire article today!