Securing your DevOps Platform: Software Pipelines, Middleware, and Infrastructure for the SaaS Company
A CloudOps White Paper About Securing SaaS Applications
Entrusted to protect personal data that is provided to them by customers, SaaS companies have a responsibility to address security issues and safeguard information in order to minimize the risk of breaches and maintain the trust of their customers. In this report, we explore security certifications, processes, and the cost of DIY versus a managed security solution.
You will learn about:
- Security challenges faced by SaaS companies.
- Multiple factors that make it difficult for SaaS companies to prevent data breaches.
- The viability of security compliance as a solution.
- Common types of attacks on web applications.
- The value of industry certification and audit.
- Two options to secure your SaaS business:
DIY (in-house) and the Managed Services approach (Security-as-a-Service).
- A cost analysis of both options, including secondary investment costs.
- An introduction to CloudOps' Managed Application Platform (MAP) with SOC 2 security option.
Sign up and download your white paper today!
Are you an enterprise seeking to modernize its security systems? We have a white paper for you too! Click here to read it.