How to Initiate DevOps Transformation
A CloudOps Research Paper on assessing culture and processes.
DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that increase an organization’s ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity, evolving and improving products at a faster pace than organizations using traditional software development and infrastructure management processes.
DevOps transformation involves change in all levels of an organization. Building and executing a strategy begins with assessing culture and processes.
In this report, we explore how culture and processes can be understood within a DevOps framework and provide actionable recommendations for initiating transformation.
You will learn about:
- The importance of DevOps tools and practices for digital transformation
- How DevOps transformation takes place in three realms of a technology stack
- The principles that DevOps cultures embrace
- How to initiate value stream mapping
- How DevOps pipelines are constructed
Sign up and download this research paper today!